Baliceaux, built in the island's native stone and timber, is a charming villa cleverly designed as a a series of pavilions around a central pool, embracing open-air Caribbean living.
Location & Design
- Colonial Caribbean
- Built in 1979, refurbished in 2010
- Central island location
- Views of the Caribbean Sea
Household staff live on site in dedicated staff accommodation to provide daily service and hospitality.
- Bedroom 1 King en-suite with bath, outdoor shower
- Bedroom 2 King en-suite with bath, outdoor shower
- Bedroom 3 Twin en-suite with bath
- Classical Caribbean indoor and outdoor living
- Living room overlooking the pool
- Dining room
- Extensive pool and sundeck