Sheltered on a gentle rise overlooking L'Ansecoy Bay, Moana offers stunning beachfront views of turquoise seas and the nearby Grenadine Islands.
Location & Design
- Caribbean gingerbread
- Built by Arne Hasselqvist in 1989
- Located Northern tip of the island
- Seaviews overlooking L’Ansecoy Bay
- 1 Chef
- 1 Gardener
- 1 Housekeeper
Household staff live on site in dedicated staff accommodation to provide daily service and hospitality.
- Bedroom 1 King with en-suite shower
- Bedroom 2 Twin with en-suite shower
- Bedroom 3 King with en-suite bath and shower
- Living room
- Dining room
- Private beach access