Palmyra, a pristine white plantation style villa positioned in the foothills of the Endeavour Hills, is perfect for families, conveniently located next to the island’s many activity centres and services.
Location & Design
- A minimal plantation style villa
- Built in 1974 by Arne Hasselqvist, refurbished in 2014
- Central island position
- Caribbean Sea & the Northern Grenadine islands
- 1 Butler
- 1 Chef
- 1 Housekeeper
Household staff live on site in dedicated staff accommodation to provide daily service and hospitality.
- Bedroom 1 King with en-suite bath
- Bedroom 2 Queen with en-suite bath
- Bedroom 3 Queen with en-suite bath
- Living room
- Dining gazebo