Originally designed by Oliver Messel, the house is built directly on the beach which is attached to the most north eastern point of the island. One of Mustique's most discreetly placed residences, this stunning villa combines an impressive stone walled exterior with a beautiful contemporary interior.
- 1 Chef
- 1 Housekeeper
- 1 Gardener
Household staff live on site in dedicated staff accommodation to provide daily service and hospitality.
- Bedroom 1 King en-suite with shower
- Bedroom 2 Twins en-suite with shower
- Bedroom 3 Twins en-suite with shower
- Bedroom 4 Queen en-suite with dressing room and shower
- Bedroom 5 Queen en-suite with dressing room and shower
- Bedroom 6: King en-suite with dressing room and shower
- Airy, minimalist indoor and outdoor living areas
- Beautiful contemporary furnishings