The waves of L'Ansecoy Bay gently lap the beachfront of this palm-encircled beachfront villa. Centre stage is Ultramarine's freshwater swimming pool and terrace whilst far reaching sea views of the outer islands contribute to the villa's restful ambience.
Location & Design
- Caribbean, Georgian influences
- Built by Arne Hasselqvist in 1987
- Beachfront, North Atlantic location
- L’Ansecoy and Grenadine Island views
- 1 Chef
- 1 Gardener
- 2 Housekeepers
Household staff live on site in dedicated staff accommodation to provide daily service and hospitality.
- Bedroom 1 King en-suite with 2 baths/2 showers
- Bedroom 2 Queen en-suite with bath & shower
- Bedroom 3 Queen en-suite with bath & shower
- Living room
- Dining room
- Beach gazebo